17 Haziran 2010

Berlin vs. Milano (vs. 80 Güzide ilimiz.)

"Dear Mr. Balık,
Your application for the Master of Science Program in Polymer Science for the winter semester of 2010/2011 has arrived.
As soon as we have made a decision we will inform you per e-mail."
yazmış elin Alman'ı dakikasında.
Bir cevap maili atmaya üşenen kıro İtalyan'lara lanet okudum bir kez daha.
İki ülkenin de faşist mazisi olması şaşırtıcı. Düşünmek lazım üzerine.

Diğer taraftan bu eski faşistler de beni almazsa aralık'ta askere gidiyor olmama ne demeli.
Aralarında mutlak bir bağıntı olmalı...(Sert mi oldu?)

4 yorum:

berthelemy

deutschland über alles.

hastasıyım!

trapano

bi siktir git

-2

@ trapano:
(Sert mi oldu?)

ahahha

Adsız

The other day, while I was at work, my cousin stole my
apple ipad and tested to see if it can survive a thirty foot drop, just so she can be a youtube
sensation. My iPad is now broken and she has 83 views.
I know this is totally off topic but I had to share it with someone!


Take a look at my page :: home cellulite treatment

Herkes Yazıyor  © 2009